As part of our continued effort to provide you with the best Company Store experience possible, we will be updating the Bright Sites system on Tuesday, February 6th, at 9:00 p.m. MTN. Expect up to six hours of downtime as we complete the following updates:
- New credit card integration with Spreedly.
- Improved credit card security.
- Credit cards will no longer be authorized prior to placing an order.
- This update requires no action on your part.
- JSON Order Push - Have orders pushed to your endpoint in JSON automatically or manually.
- Checkout Code refactored for performance, security, and to allow for future updates to the Bright Sites system.
- Changes include updating how quantity discounts are handled. Quantity discounts will no longer be recorded as an adjustment against an order but rather will adjust the price of an item.
- Themes that are not published may need to be migrated to work with the updated checkout code. If you have any issues with themes post deployment, please contact our Art Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zip Code Tax Rates updated.
- Ship Date Field added to Custom Report.
- Various security and stability improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
If you have any questions or concerns about this scheduled maintenance, please contact our Support Team at Support@BrightStores.com or call us at (800) 466-5930 ext. 2.
Thank you and have a great day!
The BrightStores Team