This article walks through the Cost Report in the Billing system, which provides information on paid invoices within your billing account. Unpaid invoices will not show in this report. This report is not retroactive, meaning filtering for a date before September 2021 may not show all invoices on your account.
- Filter Cost Report Results
- Export Cost Report
- Filtering Cost Report by Store Name
- Labeling Stores with an Identifier
- Store ID example in Bright Sites
- Store ID example in Bright Orders
- Reviewing Related Invoices
Filter Cost Report Results
First filter to display the results you require.
- Access the Cost Report page.
- The filtering options are located here.
- Use the Search Box to filter results, by specific data such as name.
- Use the Store Name box to filter by Store Name. Important Note: This must be set up ahead of time, see the section labelled Labeling Stores with an Identifier.
- Click into the Date Filter to run the report for a certain time frame listed in dropdown, or use Custom Range to enter your own dates.
- Check the Compare with timeframe box to compare the report to different time frames.
- Click the Search button to run the report.
- Click Reset to clear all filtering options. Or if you would like to save these settings for use next time, click Make Default.
Export Cost Report
Report results can be exported to a CSV, XLS or XLSX file.
- Click the Export To Button and select your preferred format.
- Choose to Open with Excel or Save File. If you're in Chrome, the file should be available in the folder you have setup for your downloads.
Filtering Cost Report by Store Name
Some invoices can be tagged to reflect a store name or unique store identifier chosen by you and then use that to filter specific stores in the cost report.
THIS REQUIRES SET UP AHEAD OF TIME See section named Labelling Stores with an Identifier.
- Access Cost Report section.
- Click into the Store Name Field
- Choose from the drop down which store you want to filter by.
- Click Search to generate the report.
Labeling Stores with an Identifier
Store Identifiers are a specific label attached to a store to enable sorting Cost information based on Store Name (or whatever identifier you choose.)
- Access the Profile section and navigate to Store Identifiers.
- Click the Add Store Identifier button.
- Choose System Name (the Legacy/Co-Store System is not an option).
- Enter the Store ID. This is the number assigned by our system to each store on the left of the site list in either Bright Sites or Bright Orders.
- Enter a Store Name. This can be whatever you choose, you can enter the name as it appears in the system, or a PO number can also be added to the name, it is up to you to name it what is most helpful. Repeat steps 2-5 for as many stores as you would like to report on.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Store ID example in Bright Sites
Store ID example in Bright Orders
Reviewing Related Invoices
Clicking the Item ID Number will bring up a listing of Invoice numbers that contain this Item ID charge. Click on blue Invoice Number to view a PDF of the invoice.