Do you need to add, delete or modify a credit card on your billing profile? This card can be used with auto-pay, or to easily pay for a future invoice.
- First you'll need to login to the billing system.
- Once logged in, click on the Profile tab:
- Then, click on the Credit Cards sub-tab:
- Click on Add Credit Card to add a new payment card. Click Destroy to delete the card from your company profile, or click the Edit icon to make changes to it.
- That's it! If there is a card on file, you can use it with autopay, or you can use it to easily pay for an invoice manually in the future.
- Additional Steps: Setting up Auto-Pay
If you'd like to use your card with autopay (we will charge your card automatically) it's easy! Simply click on the Profile tab after you've added your credit card.
- At the bottom of the profile tab, be sure to select Credit Card as the default payment method, click the Auto Pay check box, and be sure you have the card selected you'd like to use with autopay by clicking the radio-button next to the relevant card. Be sure to click Update when done!