We are scheduling an update to the Bright Sites system on Tuesday, December 10th at 10:00 p.m. MTN. Even though it probably won't take us this long, please plan for up to four hours of downtime while we complete the following updates:
- SKU Separator added to product import/export.
- Multiple changes to ASI ProfitMaker Export.
- Multiple changes to ASI SmartBooks Export/Order Push
- For stores with PunchOut integrations, setup charges will now be sent as a separate item instead of extrinsic data.
- Minor security updates.
We'll also complete following bug fixes:
- Fixing Catalog 2.0 items not showing correctly in the admin.
- Various bug fixes.
If you have any questions about this scheduled maintenance, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
Thank you and have a great day!
The BrightStores Team