This tutorial will show you how to use the Product Sales report, which can be used for tracking product sales for orders placed in the store. This can help you determine whether certain products are selling more than others which in turn helps you determine which products should be on the store available for purchase.
- Filter Product Sales Report Results
- Export Product Sales Report
- Product Sales Report Columns
- Related Articles
Filter Product Sales Report Results
First filter to display the result you require.
- Access the Reports page.
- Click into the Product Sales section.
- Click the Filters option to expand selection options. This report can be filtered by Date Placed, Active/Inactive or All Products, Top Sellers and Unsold Products.
- Use the Search box to further filter results, by specific data such as item number, product name, etc.
- Click Run Search to search on the filtered options.
- Click Make Default to save these filtering options for next time.
- Click Reset to clear all filtering options.
Export Product Sales Report
Report results can be exported to a csv file, which can be used in your spreadsheet program.
- Click the Export Report button and wait for the notification "Product Sales Report export is ready".
- Click the bell icon to view all notifications.
- In the list of notification, the top one is the most recent. Click the notification that says "Product Sales Report export is ready".
- A csv file will be downloaded to your browser. Click the file from here or find it in your download folder.
Product Sales Report Columns
This report includes columns for:
- Item # - SKU assigned to the product.
- Internal ID - Internal ID assigned to the product.
- Product Name - Name of the product as it appears on the storefront.
- Size - Name of the size sold, when size is assigned to an option type of "size".
- Color - Name of the color sold, when color is designated as an option type of "color".
- Product Options - Name of the product options sold, when product option is designated as an option type of "general".
- Sold - The quantity sold of this product.
- Base Price Sub Total - Total base price of products sold (base price x quantity sold).
- Product Options Sub Total - Total price of product option price modifier (product option price modifier x quantity sold).
- Personalization Sub Total - Total price of personalization price modifier (product personalization price modifier x quantity sold).
- Product Sales Total - All subtotal mentioned above, combined.
- Decoration Sub Total - Total price of decoration price modifier (decoration price modifier x quantity sold).