This article walks through running the Account Balance Report, which allows you to gather information on user account balances.
- Filter Account Balance Report Results
- Export Account Balance Report
- Account Balance Report Columns
- Related Articles
Filter Account Balance Report Results
Start by using the filter feature to display the result you require.
- Access the Reports page.
- Click into the Account Balance section.
- Click the Filters option to expand selection options. This report can be filtered by Date Placed, and User Group.
- Use the Search box to further filter results, by specific data such as username.
- Click Run Search to search on the filtered options.
- Click Make Default to save these filtering options for next time.
- Click Reset to clear all filtering options.
Export Account Balance Report
Report results can be exported to a csv file, which can be used in your spreadsheet program.
- Click the Export Report button and wait for the notification "Account Balance Report export is ready".
- Click the bell icon to view all notifications.
- In the list of notification, the top one is the most recent. Click the notification that says "Account Balance export is ready ".
- A csv file will be downloaded to your browser. Click the file from here or find it in your download folder.
Account Balance Report Columns
- Username - The user name for this record.
- First Name - The first name for this user.
- Last Name - The last name for this user.
- Groups - The group(s) this user is assigned to.
- Starting Balance - The beginning account balance for this user, for the date range selected.
- Balance Increase - The amount this user's account balance increased over the date range selected.
- Balance Decrease - The amount this user's account balance decreased over the date range selected.
- Net Difference - The difference between the Balance Increase and Balance Decrease over the date range selected.
- Balance - This user's current account balance.