This tutorial will show you how to use the Budget Logs Report to pull in budget spending details for each budget bucket in your store.
- Filter Budget Logs Report Results
- Customize Report by Adding/Removing Column Headings
- Export Budget Logs Report
- Budget Logs Report Columns
- Related articles
Filter Budget Logs Report Results
Use filters to display the results you require.
- Access the Reports page.
- Click into the Budget Logs section.
- Click the Filters option to expand selection options. This report can be filtered by Date Placed, Log Type, Group and Budget Name.
- Use the Search box to further filter results, by specific data such as Budget Name, Budget Code, etc.
- Click Run Search to search on the filtered options.
- Click Make Default to save these filtering options for next time.
- Click Reset to clear all filtering options.
Customize Report by Adding/Removing Columns
Columns can be added and removed from the report to create a template that meets your requirements.
- Click the Column Headings link, which will display additional columns.
- To add a column, click on a Column Heading. Drag and drop the column heading down into the report area.
- To remove a column drag the Column Heading up into the area above and drop it.
- To save the template, click the Save/Load Report Template button and save it as the default report or enter a new template name in the Save current template as field.
Export Budget Logs Report
Report results can be exported to a csv file, which can be used in your spreadsheet program.
- Click the Export Report button and wait for the notification "Budget Logs Report export is ready".
- Click the bell icon to view all notifications.
- In the list of notification, the top one is the most recent. Click the notification that says "Budget Logs Report export is ready ".
- A csv file will be downloaded to your browser. Click the file from here or find it in your download folder.
Budget Logs Report Columns
- Budget Log # - A number assigned by the system.
- Datetime - The Date and Time the budget modification took place.
- Budget Name - The name of the Budget, as assigned when created.
- Budget Code - The Budget Code, as assigned when created.
- Budget Note - The note manually entered into the budget transaction, made by an Admin user.
- Username - The username of the user that placed the order.
- Order # - The number of the order that the budget was applied to.
- Type - The types of transaction that modified the budget. Can be either addition, subtraction, clear, order or order cancellation.
- Amount - The dollar amount of the transaction.
- Balance - The budget balance after the transaction was saved.
- User # - The User ID asssociated with the order.
- Payment Info - How the order was paid for.
- Customer First Name - The first name of the user associated with the order.
- Customer Last Name - The last name of the user associated with the order.
- Customer Email - The email of the user associated with the order.
- Customer Title - The title of the user associated with the order.
- Customer Phone - The phone number of the user associated with the order.
- Customer Company - The name of the company for the user associated with the order.
- Customer Groups - The group(s) the user is assigned to.
- MOAS Approver - The approver that approved this order.