This article shows how to use the Inventory Report, which will display inventory amounts for products with inventory enabled. To get additional detail, use the Inventory Logs Report.
Filter Inventory Report Results
- Access the Reports page.
- Click into the Inventory section.
- Click the Filters option to expand selection options. This report can be filtered by Date Placed and Active/Inactive or All Products.
- Use the Search box to further filter results, by specific item number, product name, etc.
- Click Run Search to search on the filtered options.
- Click Make Default to save these filtering options for next time.
- Click Reset to clear all filtering options.
Export Inventory Reports
- Click the Export Report button and wait for the notification "Inventory Report export is ready".
- Click the bell icon to view all notifications.
- In the list of notification, the top one is the most recent. Click the notification that says "Inventory Report export is ready".
- A csv file will be downloaded to your browser. Click the file from here or find it in your download folder.
Inventory Report Columns
This report includes columns for:
- Item # - SKU assigned to the product.
- Internal ID - Internal ID assigned to the product.
- Product Name - Name of the product as it appears on the storefront.
- Size - Name of the size sold, when size is assigned to an option type of "size".
- Color - Name of the color sold, when color is designated as an option type of "color".
- Product Options - Name of the product options sold, when product option is designated as an option type of "general".
- Starting - Starting inventory amount.
- Adj. - Adjusted amounts (manual or via API).
- Inventory Sold - Number of units sold.
- On Hand - Current on-hand inventory amount.
- Trigger - Inventory trigger level (for inventory trigger email).
- Unit Cost - Cost of product, as entered in the product's Cost field.
- Base Price - Base price of product, as entered in the product's Base Price field.
- Inv. Value (Base Price) - Base Price inventory value for this product (base price x on hand amount).
- MSRP - Retail price of product, as entered into the product's Retail Price field.
- Inv. Value (MSRP) - Retail Price inventory value for this product (retail price x on hand amount).