This article walks through the Virtual Logo Setup feature, which displays the logo virtually on the product on the store front, so the shopper can see how the logo will appear on the product.
Prior to using this feature, the following must already be upload:
- Main Images for the Product - Click here for more information on uploading images. Please note, product option images can also be used with this setup as well, click here to see how to upload images to your product options.
- Logos - Click here for more information on uploading logos.
- Access the Virtual Logo Designer
- Hotspot the Logo Placement
- Example of Virtualized Logo on the Storefront
- Related Articles
Access the Virtual Logo Designer
- Access the Products & Categories page.
- Click into the Products page.
- Click the pencil (edit) icon for the product to be configured (not pictured here).
- Click into the Virtual Logo section for that product.
- Toggle on the Enable Virtual Logo option.
- Click the Open Virtual Logo Designer button.
Hotspot the Logo Placement
Select the image to be hotspotted
- Click into the Images tab.
- Select the first image to hotspot.
Place the logo on the image
- Click into the Objects tab.
- Drag and drop the logo box to the correct location on the image and use the bounding box to resize as needed.
- Tool Bar - Use these tools to make setup easier.
- 100% - Click here to adjust the zoom to make the image appear larger or smaller while working on it.
- Ruler - When on, a ruler will appear on both the horizontal and vertical axis.
- Snap - When on, the object will automatically align with the grid if enabled.
- Grid - When on, a blue grid will appear over the image, to assist with alignment. Can be used with the above-mentioned Grid feature.
- Click the apply to all images button to apply this logo location to all images.
- Click the reset hotspots button to remove hotspot, to start over.
- Click Apply to save changes to the hot spot.
- Click Save to submit changes for this product (not pictured here).
Example of Virtualized Logo on the Storefront
Download Logo from Admin Dashboard
The logo that has been ordered can be downloaded from the Admin dashboard. For example, if a shopper uploaded their own logo.
- Access the Orders page and click the pencil (edit) icon (not pictured here) for the order that has the logo.
- Click into the Products section for that order.
- Click directly on the product name that has the logo uploaded.
- Click the download link for the logo.
- The logo will be downloaded to your system.