Time to get excited, we are excited to announce the latest round of improvements, changes, and bug fixes. Even though it probably won't take us this long, we'd like for you to plan for up to four hours of downtime on Thursday, January 7th at 10:00 p.m. MST.
Improvements & New Features
- The help icon (i) at the top of the admin now links to articles relevant to the current page (on most pages).
- Storefront quantity field now defaults to minimum order quantity.*
- Adjusted sort order of admin store navigation so the Orders and Reports tabs are higher up on the list of actions.
- Can now search by Payment ID on the Orders tab.
- Added email field to the Site Info settings tab.
- Added Created Date column to the product export.
- Added Color column back to a product's image listing in the admin.
- Adjusted storefront messaging for min/max order quantity.*
- Fixed issue where customer would not receive a shipping confirmation e-mail in specific scenarios.
- Fixed issue where state wasn't properly showing in the admin for Punchout orders.
- Fixed issue where links were being modified in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Fixed issue where "choose new" logo upload in the storefront was hard to click.*
- Fixed issue where the Settings submenu was not visible in store admin in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where setup charges were being duplicated on Punchout Order Return.
- Fixed an issue where storefront search by SKU with a hyphen didn't work.
- Fixed an issue where user update via CSV would not update the Billing Country or State.
- Fixed an issue where users created via API would not default to the public user group if no group was specified.
- Fixed an issue where the sorting of price filters wasn't updating in the storefront.
- Proper messaging now shows for users locked out of their account due to excessive login attempts.
- Fixed an issue where custom shipping rates could not be saved in some scenarios.
- SMS notifications text no longer appears in storefront if sms notifications are disabled. *
- Fixed an issue with product listing pagination button width in storefront.
- Fixed product grid on mobile views. *
- Fixed an issue where .css and .js files wouldn't show changes in the theme editor if they didn't end in .liquid.
- Fixed an issue where Custom Shipping Methods with duplicated names would not charge the proper shipping amount in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where negative inventory levels couldn't be created via API.
- Various other bug fixes.
* = Requires theme update or new theme.
If you have questions about this deployment, please send an email to email@example.com and we'll assist you as soon as we can.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
The BrightStores Team