Time to get excited, we are excited to announce the latest round of improvements, changes, and bug fixes. Even though it probably won't take us this long, we'd like for you to plan for up to four hours of downtime on Tuesday, February 9th at 10:00 p.m. MST.
- New functionality to anonymize user and order data for privacy.
- This feature must be enabled by our Support Team. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to use this feature.
- New shopper accounts registered via storefront will now have to verify their email address to login.
- This feature can be disabled, but will be enabled by default for all new stores created post deployment.
- Existing stores will not be affected, however, this functionality can be enabled in existing stores with a theme update.*
- Added Custom Payment Method response column to Custom Reports.
- Data will appear for orders placed post deployment.
- Added ability to mass delete users from admin interface.
- Improvements to Catalog and Product Copy search and visualization.
- Can now permission out Custom Data Collection (CDC) forms.
- Please note, if your store has customizations via storefront art to permission or hide CDC forms, using this feature may have unintended side effects.
- Added ability to hide storefront vendor information.
- Added ability to hide storefront SKU.
- Added ability to hide storefront product recommendations on checkout confirmation page.
- Added Micro-Store clear button.
- Account Balance will now be hidden in top navigation if the Account Balance feature is disabled.
- Fixed product grid on mobile.
- Blocks Theme/Template Update: Added show/hide options for footer logo/address.
- Minimal Theme/Template Update: Added show/hide option for navigation bar phone number.
- Default/Responsive Left Theme/Template: Added show/hide option for navigation bar phone number.
* = Requires theme/template update or new theme. If you need help updating your theme/template, please fill out this form to request that change from our Store Art Team.
We'll also be performing various bug fixes, improvements, and security updates.
If you have questions about this deployment, please send an email to email@example.com and we'll assist you as soon as we can.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
The BrightStores Team