Time to get excited, we are excited to announce the latest round of improvements, changes, and bug fixes. Even though it probably won't take us this long, we'd like for you to plan for up to four hours of downtime on Tuesday, March 9th at 10:00 p.m. MST.
QuickBooks Integration (BETA)
- Integrate your store with your QuickBooks Online to import orders as invoices or sales receipts.
Taxes - Limit Zip Code Matching to 5 Characters
- For Custom Taxes, Zip Code Sales Tax, and Tax Cloud, there's now an ability to only respect the first five (5) digits of a zip/postal code.
Coupons - Per User Limit
- New coupon option to limit number of users per user rather than just per coupon. Does not work with guest users.
Mass Print Orders*
- Ability to print multiple orders at a time.
- System will now automatically delete accounts that have not confirmed their email after seven (7) days. Does not affect accounts created via API, SSO, or admin.
- Various bug fixes and security updates.
* = Requires theme/template update or new theme. If you need help updating your theme/template, please fill out this form to make a request with our Store Art Team.
If you have questions about this deployment, please create a ticket here and we'll assist you as soon as we can.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
The BrightStores Team