This tutorial will show you how to use the Budget Report to pull in budget spending details for each budget bucket in your store.
Filter Budget Report Results
Use filters to display the results you require.
- Access the Reports page.
- Click into the Budget section.
- Click the Filters option to expand selection options. This report can be filtered by Date and Budget Balance.
- Use the Search box to further filter results, by specific data such as Budget Name, Budget Code, etc.
- Click Run Search to search on the filtered options.
- Click Make Default to save these filtering options for next time.
- Click Reset to clear all filtering options.
Export Budget Report
Report results can be exported to a csv file, which can be used in your spreadsheet program.
- Click the Export Report button and wait for the notification "Budget Report export is ready".
- Click the bell icon to view all notifications.
- In the list of notification, the top one is the most recent. Click the notification that says "Budget Report export is ready ".
- A csv file will be downloaded to your browser. Click the file from here or find it in your download folder.
Budget Report Columns
- Budget ID - An ID number assigned by the system.
- Budget Name - The name of the Budget, as assigned when created.
- Budget Code - The Budget Code, as assigned when created.
- Starting Balance - The Budget Balance Starting amount, for the date range selected.
- Manual Additions - The sum of additions made to this budget by an Admin. user, for the date range selected.
- Manual Subtractions - The sum of subtractions made to this budget by an Admin. user, for the date range selected.
- Order - Orders placed against this budget, for the date range selected.
- Order Cancellations - The sum of cancelled orders, which put funds back into budget, for the date range selected.
- Ending Balance - The current budget balance.