Personalization Quick Fill gives the ability to provide the shopper a list of options to “auto-fill” their product personalization responses. For example, if your client wanted it so there are addresses for the shopper to choose from on a business card item, you could configure that with “personalization quick fill.”
Note: A personalization must be enabled on the product first in order for a personalization quickfill to be configured.
- Activate the Personalization Quick Fill Feature
- Add a New Personalization Quick Fill
- Enter the Quick Fill Setup
- Examples of Personalization Quick Fill on Store Front
- Permission a Personalization Quick Fill
- Related Articles
Activate the Personalization Quick Fill Feature
- Access the Features page.
- Click into the Features section.
- Toggle on the Personalization Quick Fill (Click Close or Set Up Now to continue).
Add a New Personalization Quick Fill
- Access the Products & Categories Page.
- Click into the Products section.
- Click the pencil icon (edit) for the product that gets a Personalization Quick Fill (not pictured here).
- Click into the Personalization Quick Fill section.
- Click the New Quick fill button.
- Quick Fill Name - This name will appear on the store file, as a drop-down option.
- Click to Add.
Enter the Quick Fill Setup
Enter the quick fill fields for the personalization.
- Click the pencil (edit) icon for the newly-created quickfill.
- Fill out information which will auto populate on the storefront when that quick fill is selected.
- Click Save Changes to submit.
Example of Personalization Quick Fill on Store Front
Now when the shopper selects the quick fill option, or any of the other quick fill options available, the information input will automatically populate for them.
If your store is at the advanced level, you can use the “permissions” feature to manage what quick fill options are available to specific groups of users.
- Click the pencil/edit icon for the Personalization Quick Fill you want to permission.
- Click into the Permissions section.
- Select Show all groups except or Hide all groups except. (e.g. Show all groups except - you’re setting it so all groups except the ones selected can use the option, whereas with Hide all groups except - you’re setting it so all groups except the ones selected can’t use the option).
- Check the appropriate Group Name, based on your requirements.
- Click to Save Changes.