This article goes over setting up a brand new store under your organization. To get started with this process, please login to https://controller.mybrightsites.com
Add a New Site
- Access the Sites page.
- Click the +New Site button.
Enter the Site Details
- Site Name - This is the name of your site and will be visible to the user when they access the store front. This is a required field.
- Subdomain - This will be a portion of the URL a shopper types to enter the store front. It cannot contain spaces, uppercase characters or special characters (except dashes or underscores). This is a required field.
- Company Name - Name of the company the site is build for. This name may show up in some themes. Not required.
- Submit - Click to submit changes.
Access the Administrative Area
After the page reloads, your site will be created in the background and you will be notified in your browser when it's complete. Then you can select the green arrow (edit) icon to access the admin area of the site and make changes.