This article walks through the Sales Report, which provides high level order information on sales activity in the store.
- Filter Sales Report Results
- Show/Hide Report Graph
- Export Sales Report
- Sales Report Columns
- Related Articles
Filter Sales Report Results
First filter to display the result you require.
- Access the Reports page.
- Click into the Sales Report section.
- Click the Filters option to expand selection options. This report can be filtered by Date Placed, Group, Order Total and Order Status.
- Use the Search box to further filter results, by specific data such as name, group, etc.
- Click run search to search on the filtered options.
- Click make default to save these filtering options for next time.
- Click reset to clear all filtering options.
Show/Hide Report Graph
Use the Toggle Graph option to show or hide the graph on the screen.
Export Sales Report
Report results can be exported to a csv file, which can be used in your spreadsheet program.
- Click the Export Report button and wait for the notification "Sales Report export is ready".
- Click the bell icon to view all notifications.
- In the list of notification, the top one is the most recent. Click the notification that says "Sales Report export is ready".
- A csv file will be downloaded to your browser. Click the file from here or find it in your download folder.
Sales Report Columns
This report includes columns for:
- Order # - The number assigned to the order.
- Date Placed - The date the order was placed.
- Customer - The name of the shopper that placed the order.
- Username - The customer's username. Guest users will appear as "Guest".
- Groups - The group(s) the user was assigned to at the time the order was placed.
- Product Total - The total dollar amount for products only on the order.
- Tax - Total taxes collected on the order.
- Shipping - The total shipping amount collected on the order.
- Adj - Any adjustments made to the order, manually or with coupons.
- Decoration Sub Total - The subtotal for all decoration methods.
- Order Total - The total dollar amount collected for this order.