This article walks through setting up logos that can displayed on products in the store. Logos are then available for the shopper to select, for all items in the store except those added via the Catalogs feature.
- Activate Logo Management
- Add a Logo
- Set Logo Permissions
- Additional Logo Setup Options
- Related Articles
Activate the Logo Management Feature
- Access the Features page.
- Click into the Features section.
- Toggle On the Logo Management option. Click Close or Set Up Now to continue.
Add a Logo
- Access the Products & Categories Page.
- Click into the Logo Management section.
- Click into the Logos section.
- Click the New Logo button.
- Click into the Logo section.
- Logo Name - This name will appear on this logo on the storefront.
- Logo Charge - Add a charge for when the logo is selected, if needed.
- Supplier ID - Add the Suppliers ID to this logo.
- Remove whitespace - When checked, any whitespace in the background of the logo will be removed.
- Logo image - Drag and drop or click the box to select the modified file from your system.
- Switch Logo - Use this drop down option to move from this logo to another logo.
- Save - Click to submit changes.
If you need to use an editor to modify your logos, please see this tutorial.
Set Logo Permissions
With Permissions enabled, the logos can be configured to show or be hidden based on Categories, Products, Groups and/or Logo Locations.
After clicking the pencil (edit) icon on the logo (not pictured here):
- Navigate to the Permissions section for that logo.
- Select the area to be configured. Logo Permissions are based on the Category, Products, User Groups and/or Logo Locations.
- Select one of the following:
- Show all except - This option will show all of the options except those checked.
- Hide all except - This option will hide all of the options except those checked.
- Check the exceptions. In this example, all categories of products will display this logo except the Home Goods category.
- Click to Save changes.
Additional Logo Setup Options
Use these settings to configure all logos, as needed.
- Navigate to the Logo Management Page.
- Click into the Setup page.
- Allow Users to Upload Custom Logos - When enabled, user can upload their own logos to products.
- Require Logos on all Products - When enabled, the user must select a logo on the configured products. When disabled here, you can still require it at an individual product level. See more information here.
- Show Logos as Thumbs - When enabled, the logos appear as thumbnail images on the product page. When disabled, logo appear in a drop down list. See example here.
Require Logos on Individual Products
When the setting to Require Logos on all Products is turned off in Logo Management, logos can be required on individual products instead.
Show Logos as Thumbnails
When the setting to Show Logos as Thumbs is enabled, the logos appear as thumbnail images (left-hand example). With this setting turned off, the logos appear in a drop-down box (right-hand example).